- 13:35 Ticket #13966 (SCI: Way too fast color cycling in LONGBOW) closed by
- fixed: Map rooms fixed in: …
- 06:18 Ticket #11987 (SAGA: IHNM: Korean language support) closed by
- fixed: Implemented in c1ba0b451df1893a448b54ac40475d8d68541495 and …
- 23:31 Ticket #13950 (ULTIMA8: Unable to insert items into backpack) closed by
- 19:49 Ticket #13961 (Unknown game variant for director (Official Guide to Babylon 5 - ...) closed by
- 17:27 Ticket #11507 (BACKENDS: Windows - Alt + F5 no longer brings up original menus in ...) closed by
- fixed: Indeed, the Alt-F5 combination has been replaced by an engine option. …
- 15:24 Ticket #13326 (AGS: Mages Initation Beta) closed by
- invalid: I agree that this can be closed. Without feedback from the user to …
- 14:59 Ticket #13437 (AGS: Text in Maniac Mansion Deluxe not displaying properly) closed by
- 01:53 Ticket #13966 (SCI: Way too fast color cycling in LONGBOW) created by
- Game: Conquests of the Longbow Version: VGA System: Windows 10 x64 …
- 19:55 Ticket #10696 (SCUMM: MI1 (EGA) - CMS music has problems) closed by
- I can confirm this is fixed, closing!
- 19:52 Ticket #11948 (INDY3: Disable saving like the original game did) closed by
- fixed: Okay, this is now fixed, closing!
- 19:46 Ticket #13964 (SCUMM: Zak C64 - Room transitions play too fast) closed by
- fixed: Thanks, fixed!
- 13:56 Ticket #13965 (SCUMM: DIG: Crash with Japanese version of The Dig) created by
- Version: ScummVM 2.6.1 (Oct 17 2022 10:09:38) Features compiled in: …
- 03:57 Ticket #11486 (ULTIMA8: mini-map regains fog after it is toggled closed) closed by
- fixed: Fixed by pull request https://github.com/scummvm/scummvm/pull/4459
- 21:24 Ticket #11504 (SCUMM: Alt-F5 no longer work to get original save/load dialog) closed by
- fixed: Closing since now there's a proper toggle for the original GUI.
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.