- 13:10 Ticket #10497 (MOHAWK: MYST: Selentic age radar doors no closing sound) created by
- 2.1.0git-1923-gea524fa792 When using the sound radar if you close the …
- 02:28 Ticket #10495 (TINSEL: DW1: Prunes disappear if used without putting in inventory) closed by
- fixed: I've implemented what I think is a clean patch for the problem.. if an …
- 23:01 Ticket #10496 (TUCKER: Panel background off by one pixel) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in commit 3676c3886d9c1ee6ac95bdb312ce61a0d1af9061.
- 22:51 Ticket #10496 (TUCKER: Panel background off by one pixel) created by
- When clicking the computer (entering the options menu) the panel …
- 03:03 Ticket #10495 (TINSEL: DW1: Prunes disappear if used without putting in inventory) created by
- I assume this is a bug in the game scripts. If you pickup the prunes …
- 01:11 Ticket #10491 (TINSEL: DW1: Crash when loading Temple saved games) closed by
- 01:10 Ticket #6145 (TINSEL: DW1 PSX Assertion on Savegame Load) closed by
- fixed: Closing this; it turned out to be a problem only when loading …
- 01:08 Ticket #10492 (Using an item on temple hammer locks up game) closed by
- 23:56 Ticket #10494 (MOHAWK: MYST: Stonage Laggy door animation) created by
- git: 9f6b4a1583 When in stoneage opening and closing the door up to …
- 23:27 Ticket #9914 (MOHAWK: Myst: Solved Piano Puzzle Wrong Cursor) closed by
- invalid: After playing around some more with the original I was able to get the …
- 23:22 Ticket #10490 (MOHAWK: MYST: No cursor highlight for mouse over Sirrus/Achenar book videos) closed by
- I think that is also true of the 9914.
- 12:47 Ticket #10493 (TITANIC: Game crash when choosing floor in elevator) created by
- Typing in any floor number while in the elevator causes the game to …
- 02:07 Ticket #10492 (Using an item on temple hammer locks up game) created by
- Using an inventory item on the big hammer in the temple locks up the …
- 02:00 Ticket #10491 (TINSEL: DW1: Crash when loading Temple saved games) created by
- Saved games created after defeating the temple monk crash when they're …
- 21:58 Ticket #7728 (Past subtitle log menu) closed by
- wontfix: For some engines (e.g. SCUMM) there are tools which allow you to …
- 20:51 Ticket #7753 (WINCE: Single EXE build again?) closed by
- wontfix: Closing this old ticket for now as we don't seem to have a current …
- 19:55 Ticket #6985 (SCUMM: Backyard Soccer crashes after scoring goal) closed by
- wontfix: Closing as the game is currently unsupported.
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.