- 19:35 Ticket #12060 (SCI: GK1: Can not restore saved game.) created by
- Hi there! Using latest .DEB version of Scummvm, 2.2.0 as of this …
- 07:40 Ticket #12059 (GRIM: Grim Fandango always overrides savegame path) created by
- If you reset the savegame path for grim fandango, then start the game, …
- 17:25 Ticket #12036 (TWINE: No items in save game) closed by
- Thanks! Fixed.
- 14:26 Ticket #12058 (Piposh 1 - hebrew) created by
- Hi I want to add the game - piposh 1 & 2 to my games. How can I do that?
- 12:46 Ticket #11968 (BACKENDS: AMIGAOS: Fix GL crash on AmigaOS4 (at least)) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in local SDL port
- 12:41 Ticket #10584 (SCI: LSL 7 - Background animation slows down (when inventory window is ...) closed by
- outdated: This has been fixed in the meantime, no more slowdowns
- 22:18 Ticket #12057 (TWINE: Crash near ferry) created by
- Trying to speak with ferry captain produced a crash.
- 21:31 Ticket #12056 (TWINE: input for magic ball throwing feels wrong) created by
- Walking forward while trying to throw a magic ball freezes the animation.
- 18:04 Ticket #12049 ([WINTERMUTE] Unknown Corrosion Game variant) closed by
- fixed: Thanks for reporting this version! Fixed at …
- 12:49 Ticket #12055 (BACKENDS: SDL - strange code in sdl-events.cpp) created by
- This code present till commit 7de9982 from line 178. Code smells bad. …
- 09:57 Ticket #12054 (Compatibility list should be arranged from newest to oldest) created by
- https://www.scummvm.org/compatibility/ is an ascending list, with the …
- 23:27 Ticket #12053 (setup documentation for monkey island 4 is not sufficient) created by
- I tried …
- 23:00 Ticket #11759 (MADS: release build 2.2.0 can run unfinished game) closed by
- fixed: Fixed by adding a subengine for V2 MADS games in …
- 07:47 Ticket #12047 (TWINE: Credits scene graphically corrupted) closed by
- 17:20 Ticket #12052 (Trouble installing scummvm on Windows XP SP 1) created by
- Hi. I tried installing scummvm 2.2.0 on my Windows XP SP1 computer …
- 09:46 Ticket #12051 (ZVISION: ZGI DVD Crashes When MPEG Video Selected) created by
- ScummVM crashes, when the Engine-option "use high resolution MPEG …
- 08:08 Ticket #12050 (TWINE: palette issues for fla movie) created by
- introduced in 3ac47eaba1d3290ef8c16a6e63fa9b6702b1aa0c Reproduce with …
- 06:55 Ticket #12049 ([WINTERMUTE] Unknown Corrosion Game variant) created by
- The game in 'Games\' seems to be an unknown game variant. Please …
- 06:44 Ticket #12035 (TWINE: Rendering artifacts on the ground tiles.) closed by
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.