- 19:39 Ticket #10363 (GUI: Ability to hightlight ScummVM version # in GUI and copy to clipboard) created by
- Being able to highlight the current version number of ScummVM in the …
- 19:36 Ticket #10362 (Test Results form does not accept ScummVM versions greater than 2.0) created by
- The test results form at …
- 07:30 Ticket #10361 (SCI: LSL6 Hi-res: Electric fence death opens console.) created by
- ScummVM version: 2.1.0git100-g9b14b84bb (Dec 12 2017 14:36:20) …
- 23:45 Ticket #10360 (FARM: Unknown Version) created by
- I'm honestly not surprised this version is unknown...heck, I thought …
- 20:36 Ticket #10359 (SCI: Lighthouse: missing version (German)) created by
- Tried to use Lighghouse, German 2 CD Version with ScummVM 2.0.0gut84. …
- 15:20 Ticket #10358 (TITANIC DE: Crash when tapping bomb glass) closed by
- 02:07 Ticket #10358 (TITANIC DE: Crash when tapping bomb glass) created by
- Titanic german version Steps: 1. arm bomb 2. tap on glass that button …
- 15:48 Ticket #10199 (COMPOSER: german version of Imo and the King not detected) closed by
- fixed: Merged in commit …
- 13:14 Ticket #10357 (TSAGE: Save option from game menu doesn.t work) created by
- Clicking F5 in the game menu doesn't let you save the game.
- 21:46 Ticket #9643 (SDL2: Graphic issues with bilinear filtering enabled (Win, direct3d)) closed by
- fixed: Fixed by upstream commit http://hg.libsdl.org/SDL/rev/0c134b939fd9.
- 19:26 Ticket #10356 (TSAGE: RtR - Error when you don't use Quinn) created by
- ScummVM throws an error when you don't use Quinn to enter the light …
- 16:50 Ticket #10353 (Cursor glitching around when mouse is locked into screen or program is ...) closed by
- invalid: Thanks for your report! This is a known incompatibility with SDL1 …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.