KYRA: SoundTowns Update
|Reported by:||athrxx||Owned by:||lordhoto|
This patch adds/fixes the following:
1) volume adjust functions for SoundTowns.
2) improvements to the euphony music driver:
a) music is no longer cut of prematurely when Malcolm comes out of the serpent's grotto and when entering the kyra vault.
b) longer fadeout intervals
3) Detection code is fixed so that FM-Towns versions do not only get detected as PC-98 versions.
4) Basic functionality for the FM-Towns version of Kyra 2 (CD Audio and SFX). Intro and finale can be tested, startup() will crash.
5) Warning fixes for MSVC 8 using defines (only kyra2.cpp and soundtowns.cpp for now since I don't know if this way of doing it is appreciated)
6) Some adjustments to pak file loading (the towns version doesn't have a "filedata.fdt" file
Ticket imported from: #1848147. Ticket imported from: patches/862.