MI1VGA: graphic glitches
|Reported by:||SF/inguin||Owned by:|
|Game:||Monkey Island 1|
Now, after monkeyvga is completable, I played through
the first part and wrote down any graphical glitches I
noted (gameplay was perfect now, nothing to complain
about). Most of these seem to be stacking mistakes, i.e.
one sprite is drawn above another one, while the second
one should be on top:
1. The Scumm Bar cook passes between the important
pirates and their table.
2. If Guybrush stands near one of the two city gates he
becomes partially invisible.
3. After the Voodoo lady disappears, her cauldron looks
4. The yellow flowers are red. :-)
5. If you climb the stairs in the shop Guybrush is drawn in
front of its railing
6. When selecting an insult or answer during a sword
fight the highlighted scroll arrows cover a small part of
the first word when.
7. After you followed the shopkeeper all the way to the
swordmaster and listened to their dialog, he leaves in a
strange way (crossing the complete screen and covering
a foreground tree).
8. In prison Guybrush gets covered by the walls.
9. In front of and inside Elaines house Guybrush
disappears behind rocks, windows and doors.
10. At hook island, if you have to touch the vicious parrot,
Guybrush gets covered by some pieces of the wall.
Strange enough: During the short time between
Guybrush's first visit at the Gov's house and his return
with the prisoner's rasp, the 8th and 9th bug (and maybe
more) were gone.
I can make some screenshots or savegames of these
bugs if I didn't express myself clearly enough.
Ticket imported from: #581700. Ticket imported from: bugs/349.