SIMON: Incorrect position/movement
|Reported by:||SF/madshi||Owned by:||Kirben|
|Cc:||Game:||Simon the Sorcerer 1|
In the room directly after using the teleporter you can make Simon lose his correct position (savegame attached). I was able to reproduce it this way:
(1) Collect the stone and the branch, then directly talk to the man. Do NOT try to go to Sordid, also don't try to do anything with the bell yet.
(2) After the dialog is through, directly try to go to Sordid. You are not allowed.
(3) Now "use" the bell with the bell. Not sure whether this step is necessary, but better do it to be sure.
(4) Now "move" the bell. Not sure whether this step is necessary, but better do it to be sure.
(5) Now try to go as far to the left top as you can. You'll (hopefully) notice that Simon goes directly "through" the wodden bar (or however it is called). You can't reach the original left top position of the room. Also when you finally correctly make the bell work, during the short animation Simon is suddenly at the correct position, after the animation he's back at the wrong position.
The savegame has the wrong position saved.
Ticket imported from: #580976. Ticket imported from: bugs/344.
Change History (13)
comment:8 by , 19 years ago
|Game:||Simon the Sorcerer 1|
|Status:||closed → new|
comment:9 by , 19 years ago
|Component:||→ Engine: AGOS|
|Game:||→ Simon the Sorcerer 2|
|Status:||new → closed|
comment:10 by , 17 years ago
|Component:||Engine: AGOS → Engine: AGI|
|Game:||Simon the Sorcerer 2 → Space Quest 2|