|Version 4 (modified by 7 years ago) ( diff ),|
Welcome to ScummVM Issue Tracker
Before submitting a bug report, there are three things you need to do. First, please check the compatibility list to ensure the bug is not already known. Secondly, try out the latest Subversion/daily build. The bug may already have been fixed. And last, check you are including all the following information in your bug report:
- ScummVM version (scummvm -v)
- Bug details, including instructions on reproducing
- Language of game (English, German, ...)
- Version of game (Talkie, Floppy, ...)
- Platform and Compiler (Win32, Linux, ...)
- Attach a save game if possible
- If this bug only occurred recently, please note the last version without the bug, and the first version including the bug. That way we can fix it quicker by looking at the changes made. Next, select the game in the 'groups' dropdown, and the type of bug in the 'categories' dropdown... enter your text, and hit the button!
Please only file bugs on games that are listed as 'Playable to the end' (that is, completable) in the README file included with your version of ScummVM. Finally, please report each issue separately; do not file multiple issues on the same ticket. (Otherwise, it gets difficult to track the status of each individual bug). Thanks for using ScummVM''