GOB: Some optimizations for slow computers
|Reported by:||SF/uweryssel||Owned by:||DrMcCoy|
This patch request should fix bug #1767748
(GOB: Unnecessary slowdown on slow computers)
Following changes are done:
- Removed _lastRetraceLength measurement
- Optimized "drawSprite" routine
- Changed the start point of time key setting in
method "checkCollisions" to include the blitting
time (in animateCursor) in the time measurement.
- Additionally force at least one loop pass,
to avoid skipped frames.
- Prevent the 10 ms delay on low deltaTimes.
Ticket imported from: #1777241. Ticket imported from: patches/824.