Touche : Regression in money system
|Reported by:||SF/albadross||Owned by:||wjp|
|Cc:||Game:||Touché: The Adventures of the Fifth Musketeer|
ScummVM version : 1.8.0git6200-g5afdf32 (Jan 18 2016 04:08:31) Language : English (downloaded from ScummVM website) Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
I have been running this gane using a recent git version and have run into problems with the money system. I realised I had problems when I could not buy the ornamental cathedral despite having 25 francs, I replayed the game with a walkthrough to check I had made no mistakes - same result. But I knew this game had been around a long time without complaint so I tried again with an earlier stable version 1.2.0 (random choice). This made me see that the git version no longer :
- deducts 10 francs for the beggar
- deducts everything for the innkeeper
- gives you a franc from the hole in the floorboard.
I am providing 3 savegames for each version of the program. The number in brackets is the number of francs you have at that point.
- touche.62 - 1.2.0 - Outside tavern (15)
- touche.63 - 1.2.0 - In the bedroom (0)
- touche.64 - 1.2.0 - About to leave the bedroom (1)
- touche.65 - 1.8.0 git - Outside tavern (25)
- touche.66 - 1.8.0 git - In the bedroom (25)
- touche.67 - 1.8.0 git - About to leave the bedroom (25)
Ticket imported from: bugs/7000.