[Sam&Max] Paint-By-Number starts out all black
|Reported by:||SF/bobdevis||Owned by:||Kirben|
|Game:||Sam and Max|
Game: Sam and Max Hit the Road (PC CD)
Tested OS: Linux (Kubuntu 9.4) 64 bit
Tested ScummVM version: Jul 28 2009 SVN (my own compile)
When you do the Paint-by-Number minigame all the color fields are black by default. This means you have to color everything before you can actually see what it is you are doing. Obviously all the fields should start out as white by default instead.
This is a very minor flaw. You can still play Paint-By-Number and the Paint-By-Number thing is not even needed to complete the game.
How to reproduce:
- Start a new game
- Do the "use" action on the rat hole in the room. (now you have money)
- Walk out of the room.
- Walk downstairs.
- Do the "use" action on the car.
- Go the south-most hamburger.
- Enter the building.
- Do the "pickup' action on the Paint-By-Number books. (in the right-bottom part of the screen)
- Walk to the store clerk on the left.
- Talk to him, use the "?" option.
- Then talk to him about the Paint-By-Number book. (now you bought it)
- Use the Paint-By-Number book.
- You are greeted by a black screen.
Ticket imported from: #2829461. Ticket imported from: bugs/4495.