PALM: AGI games don't throw error when save path is not set
|Reported by:||SF/madmanguruman||Owned by:||eriktorbjorn|
|Game:||Leisure Suit Larry 1|
- Version 0.10.0 on a palmOne Tungsten T5
- using the DOS/PC version of LSL1
- game and skin in local memory; LSL1 files on SD card
- no default save directory specified in scummvm.ini
- when trying to save a game to any slot, after specifying a description and pressing 'Do as I say!' the game reports that saving is successful; scumm.log reports otherwise:
Using configuration file: /PALM/Programs/ScummVM/scummvm.ini
Looking for lsl1
Trying to start game 'Leisure Suit Larry in the Land of the Lounge Lizards'
WARNING: Sound initialization failed.!
sound: envelopes enabled (decay=1000, sustain=100)
Seting up for version 0x2440
AGI engine 0.10.0 is ready.
Emulating Sierra AGI v2.440
Loading directory: logdir
Loading directory: picdir
Loading directory: viewdir
Loading directory: snddir
Loading objects: object
Decrypting objects... done.
Reading objects: 21 objects read.
Loading dictionary: words.tok
Running AGI script.
Game ID: "LLLLL"
WARNING: Can't create file 'LSL1.000', game not saved!
Saving *does* work if a path is specified in scummvm.ini - the game engine should report that saves are not successful, in my opinion.
Ticket imported from: #1808163. Ticket imported from: bugs/3421.
Change History (9)
comment:1 by , 12 years ago
|Summary:||[PALM] Cannot save LSL1 game → PALM: Cannot save LSL1 game|
comment:3 by , 12 years ago
|Summary:||PALM: Cannot save LSL1 game → PALM: AGI games don't throw error when save path is not set|