|Version 13 (modified by 12 months ago) ( diff ),|
Welcome to ScummVM Issue Tracker
Before submitting a bug report, please search to ensure the bug is not already known, and try the latest daily build since the bug may already have been fixed. When using the daily builds from buildbot use the development builds and not the stable builds unless you were explicitly instructed to test the stable build.
To submit a bug report, you need an account on https://www.github.com/. You can then use the
GitHub Login button at the top right of this page to log in, and use the New Ticket button to submit a new bug report.
Please check you are including all the following information in your bug report:
- ScummVM version (
- Bug details, including step-by-step instructions to reproduce the bug
- Language of game (English, German, ...)
- Version of game (CD, Floppy, DOS, Amiga, ...)
- Your OS, including version and device if appropriate (Windows 10 build 1709 32-bit, Debian 9.2 x86_64, Android 7.0 on Samsung Galaxy S7, ...)
- Attach a save game if possible
- If this bug only occurred recently, please note the last version without the bug, and the first version including the bug. That way we can fix it quicker by looking at the changes made.
- Next, select the game in the 'Game' dropdown, and the game engine or other component in the 'Component' dropdown. Enter your text, and hit the button!
Please only file bugs on games that are listed on https://www.scummvm.org/compatibility/.
Also we do not support using pirated copies of games, which includes copies downloaded from so-called abandonware websites. See https://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php?title=Copyright_FAQ for more details.
Finally, please report each issue separately; do not file multiple issues on the same ticket. Otherwise, it gets difficult to track the status of each individual bug.
Thanks for using ScummVM!
SourceForge migration notes
We migrated our bug tracker from SourceForge. This bug tracker uses GitHub accounts for authentication.
- If you login for the first time, please go to Preferences to set up an email address, so you can receive notifications.
- If you want to merge your old SourceForge account and your new account here on Trac, please email admin@… with your SF and GitHub account names. (This has been done automatically for everyone with access to the main ScummVM repository.)
- To find a SourceForge ticket here, use the search button at the top-right. Search for
feature-requests/123). For pre-Allura ticket numbers, search for
#1234567. At the bottom of the main description of each imported ticket is a brief import history.