- 18:57 Ticket #11548 (Ultima VI Enhanced, crash when camping) closed by
- fixed: Thanks for discovering that. It's now fixed.
- 02:02 Ticket #11543 (SCI: KQ5 (FRE/ITA): 2nd dialog box in Crispin's house (109.scr) ...) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in: 0aaf4fb08c6bb6f45d3cfae596b296e35af1b32e This affects …
- 14:29 Ticket #6220 (BACKENDS: OpenBSD - SIMON2 (DOS French) - SIGBUS with an early dialog ...) closed by
- fixed: @dwatteau Thank you for the feedback. If the error returns, just …
- 13:47 Ticket #11550 (TTS: Language is wrong for unsupported game warning) created by
- When TTS is enabled and you try to use it to read the unsupported game …
- 08:43 Ticket #11547 (CINE: FW: Game crashes during intro with MT-32 music) closed by
- 18:35 Ticket #11549 (TONY: Undetected German "Shoe Box" Version) created by
- I have seen the other to reports about a not detected German versions. …
- 13:44 Ticket #11209 (AGI: Black Cauldron (AppleIIgs) - minor save/restore bug) closed by
- fixed: The PR was accepted, closing.
- 02:49 Ticket #11548 (Ultima VI Enhanced, crash when camping) created by
- ScummVM version: 2.2.0git7715-g5ce24939d0 Bug details: …
- 02:19 Ticket #11546 (TONY: Unknown game variant for Tony Tough) closed by
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.