- 22:36 Ticket #10450 (SCUMMVM cannot "find game" Starship Titanic on CD) closed by
- invalid: Sorry, but we don't support the Mac version. Is uses some non-standard …
- 22:32 Ticket #10452 (TUCKER: Glitch when using map in part 3-mall without location change) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in commit ef593ed8e33891200f80410a5aef6bd3e87f0a0a.
- 22:00 Ticket #10452 (TUCKER: Glitch when using map in part 3-mall without location change) created by
- Provided that you don't have the appointment card yet and use the map …
- 21:42 Ticket #10451 (BACKENDS: Android - Crash when GUI language is set to certain languages) created by
- LucasArts games does not start as soon I switch the SCUMMVM GUI in …
- 18:35 Ticket #10450 (SCUMMVM cannot "find game" Starship Titanic on CD) created by
- User here, sorry for ignorance.. Using either "SCUMMVM version …
- 20:21 Ticket #6645 (TUCKER: Ego walks "through" closed cellar door) closed by
- fixed: PR-1121 verified OK by finishing a playthrough. Fixed in …
- 20:08 Ticket #6644 (TUCKER: Lola teleported to table) closed by
- fixed: I finished a playthrough without noticing any newly introduced …
- 19:29 Ticket #10449 (Gabriel Knight 1 ENG Win CD game in debug mode?) created by
- PC Specs: Win 8.1 x64 MSI GS70 2PC 16Gb Ram GK1.ISO = …
- 18:29 Ticket #6377 (TUCKER: Incorrect sounds played) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in 3de75901c3826ad64c7d80f0d1c870bd6055e54f.
- 18:29 Ticket #6376 (TUCKER: Some sounds are not reproduced) closed by
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.