- 23:56 Ticket #10176 (TINSEL: DW2 (German) - displaced pixels in Intro) created by
- Intro-Video (perhaps other videos as well)
- 15:54 Ticket #10175 (TITANIC: SGT puzzle, drawer can remain visually) created by
- Removing Horizontal mobile storage leaves a drawer. 1. Pull out exec …
- 00:52 Ticket #10170 (TITANIC: Unlocking while homing into the 2nd and 3rd star causes issues) closed by
- fixed: Fixed by 0df15f0b0de7c31f75dab63836e92bc7899aa51d (Sep 1).
- 21:55 Ticket #10174 (WIN32: no output for command line usage) created by
- The 1.9.0 release as well as daily builds from buildbot do not show …
- 11:47 Ticket #10171 (COMPOSER: german version of Baba Yaga and the Magic Geese not detected) closed by
- fixed: Thanks, I added the detection.
- 01:05 Ticket #9961 (TITANIC: Incorrect movement locking 2nd and 3rd stars in starfield) closed by
- Fixed by 4dbfc3595e459a8c51dcdbfada812e525218758f (Aug 31).
- 18:52 Ticket #10173 (GUI: Game executed did not match window title or selection) created by
- Using 1.10.0git4661-gd7d75d97fd I added EcoQuest I French and then …
- 18:28 Ticket #10172 (SCI: GK2 DE: Warning about corrupt files when starting game) created by
- new output to console (again tested with both sets of media i have): …
- 18:01 Ticket #10171 (COMPOSER: german version of Baba Yaga and the Magic Geese not detected) created by
- Hi, I recently got my hands on an used copy of the german version of …
- 23:44 Ticket #10170 (TITANIC: Unlocking while homing into the 2nd and 3rd star causes issues) created by
- In the star control puzzle when the 2nd and 3rd can be locked onto and …
- 02:15 Ticket #10167 (TITANIC: Fixed light is still loose) closed by
- 01:45 Ticket #10144 (TITANIC: allow loading saved games via the GMM in the main game window) closed by
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.