Drascula: Remove Spanish characters
|Reported by:||bluegr||Owned by:||aquadran|
I've made a small patch that removes Spanish characters from drascula.cpp. This is needed, as under Windows, when a system's language is set to anything other than English, Visual Studio can't interpret those non-English characters correctly and suggests to save the file as Unicode.
It looks like most of the checks where these characters are placed aren't used in other parts of the code anyway, so I've just removed almost all of them, apart from a couple which I've replaced with their appropriate escape sequences. With this patch, VS no longer complains about non-English characters for me :)
Assigning this to aquadran, as he's the drascula engine maintainer
Ticket imported from: #1877134. Ticket imported from: patches/892.