Change remaining random function calls to use RandomSource
|Reported by:||SF/damienguard||Owned by:||fingolfin|
As per the TODO I have replaced the two calls that use random numbers that do not currently use RandomSource with calls to RandomSource.
This is in the ADLIB and FMOPL code. As neither of these modules have any reference to the main vm instance of RandomSource I have given them each their own static instance of it. Given the compact nature of RandomSource this should fine.
The white noise code gen in fmopl that used the rand() function specified no upper value so would be up to RAND_MAX which is at least 32767. Given that it is going into an unsigned int, I made it 32767.
I have tested a few games in adlib mode, seems to work fine although I'm not sure how to fully regression test this.
Ticket imported from: #902111. Ticket imported from: patches/437.