Updated internal font
|Reported by:||SF/damienguard||Owned by:||fingolfin|
Hi there, first patch so go easy on me ;-)
Moved the internal font definition out to it's own conditionally included file and made the following changes;
1. Lots of symbols and accented chars added in the style of the font where they were missing (adopted codepage 850 as thats what existing symbols mapped to)
2. Extended to the full 255 character table (previously a char over 236 in scummvm.ini would behave strangely)
3. Removed unused data (saved a few bytes)
4. Major source tidy (much easier to see what is spacing, where the chars are etc).
5. Char bitmap data now hex so it can be more easily edited by hand (wish C supported binary consts)
6. Changed a couple of symbols slightly to better match rest of font (tilde and beta)
There are still some gaps with foreign chars - notably upper-case ones where there is an accent because the font style doesn't fit too well. I will try and address these in a later patch when I am happier with them.
Also note that the // comments in the source next to each char in the 127+ range will only display properly if your viewer/editor's font is codepage 850.
Ticket imported from: #900575. Ticket imported from: patches/436.