|Reported by:||SF/itsr0y||Owned by:||fingolfin|
I saw that adding a help dialog was in the todo list,
so I made one for scumm games. I don't know if I have
every single key in there, but all of the main ones are
(except for puttdemo - I don't have that game). The
dialog appears when you press the "Help" button in the
Few things that I can't check / do:
1. The tilde (~) does not appear when you try to print it.
2. The window is kind of big - I don't know how it will
look on handheld devices.
3. I have no idea what the bindings are on other
systems, so all that are in there now are for Windows
and English language games.
4. It checks to see what game is being run by the
scumm->gameId. If this is not a good idea (multiple
games with different keys using the same gameId), then
it will have to be changed.
5. The diaog isn't bound to any key (it's in the
Save/Load dialog). It may be a good idea to bind it to
something (although I don't know to what bind it to.
F1 is used in COMI and possibly other games. Maybe 'h'
I've attached a diff to modify scumm/dialogs.h & .cpp,
and I will also upload the required files scumm/help.h
& .cpp. You'll have to add them to the project.
Ticket imported from: #745843. Ticket imported from: patches/343.