HOPKINS : strange inventory verbs behavior
|Reported by:||misterhands||Owned by:||Strangerke|
Latest Win64 daily
Hopkins FBI CD WIN FR
The action verbs in the inventory are inconsistent and behave strangely.
Not easy to explain so I'll give some examples :
1) open the inventory.
the default verb is prendre/take
if you cycle through the verbs on the FBI card using the RMB, the result is :
take -> icon -> take -> look -> icon -> look -> icon -> look -> icon -> look etc
doing the same thing on the car keys you get :
take -> take -> icon -> take -> look -> take -> icon -> take -> look -> take -> icon etc
As you can see it is not consistent.
2) the look verb doesn't do anything, it just quits the inventory
3) there are apparently 3 kinds of "take" commands, which is confusing and looks wrong/buggy.
For example if you take the car keys :
- one "take" lets you pick an item and puts it in the active item icon
- one "take" results in the character saying :
"il n'y a rien derriere" ("there is nothing behind it" in English)
- one "take" acts like the "look" command, you get an item description :
"c'est une clef ordinaire" ("it's an ordinary key" in English)
Obviously that last one has been mixed up with the LOOK command.
Ticket imported from: #3611566. Ticket imported from: bugs/6286.