EOB1: Crash when moving in German version
|Reported by:||SF/goinz||Owned by:||athrxx|
|Game:||Eye of the Beholder 1|
heya, just noticed a scumm crash while playing eob1, simply by walking along a corridor. guess osme script event is going to happen there.
there are no errors printed in the console window, instant termination of scumm.
as the compatiblity list says the game is completable there we go =)
ok, here the specific infos
- os is win7x64 home premium sp1
- scummversion is daily build for win64 (11.01, 1.6.0git2477-g41725ab) , and tried win32 dailybuild with the same result.
- game is a german dos version of eob1
- save file is attached, to reproduce simply move forward 1 step. (also list of eob1 game folder and my config file)
- sidenote > on scumm startup i get a warning message "sdl mixer output buffe sizer :5512 differs from desired : 2048!" not sure if that copes with the crash
when i get scumm daily running on my debian (always crashing) i will try there and let u know.
have fun =)
Ticket imported from: #3600348. Ticket imported from: bugs/6226.