SCI: QFG1 EGA: Graphic corruption when approaching centaur
|Reported by:||SF/renzt||Owned by:||bluegr|
|Game:||Quest for Glory 1|
On the screen with the centaur, when you approach him (so he stops raking) there is obvious graphics corruption.
I believe this only happens if the Quest for Glory I EGA Patch (QGEPAT) is installed. After removing the patch files this problem went away. The patch is found on this page: http://www.sierrahelp.com/Patches-Updates/Patches-Updates-Games/QuestForGloryUpdates.html
- Load the attached savegame
- Walk towards the centaur
- Or if starting from a new game: exit the town, go north, go west, then approach the centaur
- ScummVM version: 1.5.0git2190-ga488556 ( Feb 3 2012 05:42:16 )
- also noticed in 1.4.0 and 1.4.1, not sure about earlier versions
- From the Quest for Glory Anthology (1997), with the official patch installed
Ticket imported from: #3485196. Ticket imported from: bugs/5966.