PQ1SCI: Lock-up on loading save game on Caanoo
|Reported by:||SF/surdules||Owned by:||bluegr|
|Game:||Police Quest 1|
ScummVM version: 1.2.0, GP2X Caanoo. I cannot use the latest nightly build because there is no official nightly build for the Caanoo.
Bug details: ScummVM locks-up when loading certain save games in Police Quest 1 VGA (the SCI version). I have to turn off the GP2X and turn it back on. The same save-game works on the PC version of ScummVM. Not all save games cause lock-up on the Caanoo for this game, only some. To reproduce:
- Copy the attached savegame to the scummvm/saves folder on the Caanoo
- Launch ScummVM on the Caanoo
- Select "Police Quest 1" in the list of games, click Load, load the savegame
- ScummVM will lock-up hard and the only way to get out of it is to reboot the Caanoo from the power button
- If you copy the same savegame file on the PC, you will be able to load it
- The savegame is from when Sonny Bonds intercepts the silver Mercedes for the first time, about 25% of the way into the game
- Other savegames around that same time lock-up, although some savegames work, the behavior seems to be pretty random
Language of game: English
Version of game: The official Police Quest 1 VGA (SCI). This game is listed as 95% compatible on the games compatibility page.
Platform and compiler: GP2X Caanoo
Ticket imported from: #3108886. Ticket imported from: bugs/5513.
Change History (13)
comment:3 by , 9 years ago
|Summary:||Lock-up on loading save game on Caanoo → PQ1SCI: Lock-up on loading save game on Caanoo|