WAXWORKS: Doors remain open after loading earlier save game
|Reported by:||SF/marecki||Owned by:||Kirben|
It appears ScummVM doesn't entirely clean its game-status memory upon loading a save game, at least in London: upon loading an older save inside that waxwork WITHOUT quitting Waxworks, doors opened between saving and restoring remain opened. To reproduce:
- save the game before entering the chemist's;
- unlock and open the chemist's back door;
- load the saved game and have a look at the door in question.
I have also seen the same happen to the door at the bottom of the stairs at Molly's place. Whether this happens in other waxworks as well remains to be tested.
- ScummVM version: 1.1.1 (it seems all the commits in engines/agos since that release have been related to other things so I haven't tried the daily build yet)
- game version: DOS/floppy
- game language: English
- platform: Linux/x86, gcc-4.3.4
Ticket imported from: #3011639. Ticket imported from: bugs/4897.
Change History (14)
comment:2 by , 9 years ago
|Summary:||London doors remain open after loading an earlier save game → Doors remain open after loading an earlier save game|
comment:3 by , 9 years ago
|Summary:||Doors remain open after loading an earlier save game → London doors remain open after loading an earlier save game|
comment:4 by , 9 years ago
|Summary:||London doors remain open after loading an earlier save game → WAXWORKS: Doors remain open after loading earlier save game|