MMNES : Incorrect detection (US/GB)
|Reported by:||SF/sanguinehearts||Owned by:||sev-|
Hello, I recently decided to get hold of a copynes and dump my maniac mansion cartridges, I happen to own a USA version and a UK version, now after dumping these I ran them through an emulator to check I had dumped the correctly.
As expected the USA version displays Nintendo of America on its title screen, however the UK version does not.
I then extracted these dumps with the extraction tool and they were detected correctly. however when I add them to ScummVM the USA version is detected as English (GB) while the UK version is detected as English (US)
The issue also occurs when you just feed ScummVM the raw .PRG data
This isnt really an issue as it doesnt affect gameplay I just wanted to document it here so someone can fix it when they have less critical things to work on
Ticket imported from: #2020561. Ticket imported from: bugs/3816.
Change History (9)
comment:1 by , 12 years ago
|Summary:||Incorrect detection (US/GB) → MMNES : Incorrect detection (US/GB)|