WINCE: After saving game, repeated left click
|Reported by:||spookypeanut||Owned by:||SF/knakos|
This bug is a continuation / clarification of:
So that I can attach files.
After saving scumm games, some devices (in my case a PocketLOOX N560) start repeatedly clicking wherever the cursor is. The problem can be fixed by going into the menu and back out again.
* Remove scummvm.ini, run ScummVM briefly to create one, then add debuglevel=1 to the end of it
* Run ScummVM, add Monkey Island 2* to it, then run the game.
* Press enter on the virtual keyboard, then 4 numbers to get past the copy protection.
* Wait... and wait... until the end of the intro.
* Click on the bridge, then go through the Largo conversation.
* Tap the far left icon on the toolbar to go to the ScummVM menu, tap Save game.
* Either select slot (if overwritable save game exists, this is what I do) or type in name. Press enter to save.
* Little "game saved" window pops up.
* Problem is now apparent. Clicking to the left (remember we are still on the bridge) now moves Guybrush all the way across and onto the ship at the far left, and then he repeatedly tries to get into Largo's cabin (much to the annoyance of the innkeeper)
* NB: I used MI2 because I felt it was the most obvious, because of the long scene at the start. If you'd like details for another game (and I have it), I can do that.
I have a build setup for WinCE that seems to work, if it helps. I will attach scummvm.ini, and stderr and stdout files to this bug report.
Ticket imported from: #1863961. Ticket imported from: bugs/3546.