Opened 12 years ago

Closed 12 years ago

Last modified 12 years ago

#3512 closed defect (fixed)

Elvira 1, DOS,Spanish fanmade, Detector doesn't recognize it

Reported by: SF/gocho Owned by: Kirben
Priority: normal Component: Engine: AGOS
Keywords: detection Cc:
Game: Elvira 1

Description

We updated the spanish translation to agree the conditions of this discussion:
http://forums.scummvm.org/viewtopic.php?p=29899#29899

The new translation it's in the same place that the old one:
http://david.dantoine.org/contenido/12/

The patch filename is Elvira1_Patch-es_v1.0b.zip. Only unzip and copy the files in your English original.

After read this bugreport:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1846820&group_id=37116&atid=418820
We know that you don't submitted fan translations any more but, can you improve the detector so the translation works ok?

ScummVM says that when I try to add Elvira translation:

Your game version appears to be unknown. Please, report the following
data to the ScummVM team along with name of the game you tried to add
and its version/language/etc.:
"icon.dat", "fda48c9da7f3e72d0313e2f5f760fc45", 56448
"gamepc", "97d2f74db08845c43474312a87330cf6", 137361
"tbllist", "319f6b227c7822a551f57d24e70f8149", 368
"start", "69fb4f12108b39ae659f108cad4d3efe", 21780

Thanks

Ticket imported from: #1851421. Ticket imported from: bugs/3512.

Change History (2)

comment:1 by Kirben, 12 years ago

For the AGOS engine, I accept fan translations as long as the three requirements are passed. There are already a couple of Russian fan translations included.

I added the Spanish translation of Elvira 1 (DOS) to ScummVM SVN, please let us know if any further md5 updates are required in the future.

I'm not sure if you altered the hard coded charset data in the executable, but the hard coded charset data from Spanish version Elvira 2 is currently been used.

comment:2 by Kirben, 12 years ago

Owner: set to Kirben
Resolution: fixed
Status: newclosed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.