WINCE FOA: Graphics glitch in canal
|Reported by:||SF/arturmeinild||Owned by:||SF/knakos|
|Cc:||Game:||Indiana Jones 4|
* ScummVM version * scummvm-0.10.0svn-2007_05_27
* Bug details * When floating the crab raft in the canal in Atlantis, the cursor sticks on the screen when moving between screens. I don't know how to take a screenshot on the PPC, but it is best described with this simple illustration. The cursor goes like this when the image is scrolling: +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
* Language of game * English
* Version of game * Speech version
* Platform and Compiler * Pocket PC
* Since when * This bug was not present in 0.9.1, but present in the first SVN build of 0.10.0 i got from 2007-05-02.
Ticket imported from: #1734068. Ticket imported from: bugs/3239.
Change History (11)
comment:3 by , 16 years ago
|Summary:||PPC/INDY4: Graphis glitch in canal → WINCE FOA: Graphis glitch in canal|
comment:9 by , 16 years ago
|Status:||pending → closed|
|Summary:||WINCE FOA: Graphis glitch in canal → WINCE FOA: Graphics glitch in canal|