MI2: Inventory object cloning
|Reported by:||SF/dvitas||Owned by:||eriktorbjorn|
|Game:||Monkey Island 2|
1) ScummVM version (scummvm -v): ScummVM 0.9.0 (Jun 22 2006 09:26:48) Features compiled in: Vorbis FLAC MP3 zLib MPEG2
2) Bug details, including instructions on reproducing: When on Dinkey Island try take the action "Pull" on object "rope" in inventory. This rope will clone;)
3) Language of game : English
4) Version of game : I'm not sure... ScummVM GUI shows it as (English (US)/DOS)
5) Platform and Compiler: platform = WinXP. Compiler = I'm not sure... I have downloaded WinXP binaries from SourceForge.
6) save game attached. Just "pull" the "rope" in inventory.
Ticket imported from: #1555938. Ticket imported from: bugs/2826.
Change History (13)
comment:3 by , 14 years ago
|Summary:||Inventory object cloning in MI2 → MI2: Inventory object cloning|