SAM: iMuse transition/lockup problems
|Reported by:||SF/jbergstrom||Owned by:||SF/jamieson630|
|Game:||Sam and Max|
English CD-Rom talkie
There are several errors in the iMuse behavior in this
game. Here are some that I have spotted:
1. At the Ball of Twine the normal theme plays for a
while, then is cut off and the cable car theme will
2. At the Carnival, in the Kushman brothers tent, the
music is played in percussion instruments only.
3. In the Snuckeys there is a strange perc. transition
before the theme plays.
4. The game produces an immense amount of "IMuse
Internal::findTag failed finding sound x" errors.
5. Music won't loop.
6. Sometimes instruments drop out.
(There's no savegame since these are quite general.)
Ticket imported from: #556493. Ticket imported from: bugs/264.
Change History (12)
comment:2 by , 18 years ago
|Priority:||normal → low|
|Summary:||iMuse transition problems → Sam and Max iMuse transition problems|
comment:4 by , 17 years ago
|Summary:||Sam and Max iMuse transition problems → Sam and Max iMuse transition/lockup problems|
comment:5 by , 17 years ago
|Summary:||Sam and Max iMuse transition/lockup problems → SAM: iMuse transition/lockup problems|