SAM: iMuse transition/lockup problems
|Reported by:||SF/jbergstrom||Owned by:||SF/jamieson630|
|Game:||Sam and Max|
ScummVM 0.2.0 English CD-Rom talkie Win32
There are several errors in the iMuse behavior in this game. Here are some that I have spotted:
1. At the Ball of Twine the normal theme plays for a while, then is cut off and the cable car theme will play instead.
2. At the Carnival, in the Kushman brothers tent, the music is played in percussion instruments only.
3. In the Snuckeys there is a strange perc. transition before the theme plays.
4. The game produces an immense amount of "IMuse Internal::findTag failed finding sound x" errors.
5. Music won't loop.
6. Sometimes instruments drop out.
(There's no savegame since these are quite general.)
Ticket imported from: #556493. Ticket imported from: bugs/264.
Change History (12)
comment:2 by , 18 years ago
|Priority:||normal → low|
|Summary:||iMuse transition problems → Sam and Max iMuse transition problems|
comment:4 by , 18 years ago
|Summary:||Sam and Max iMuse transition problems → Sam and Max iMuse transition/lockup problems|
comment:5 by , 18 years ago
|Summary:||Sam and Max iMuse transition/lockup problems → SAM: iMuse transition/lockup problems|