SCUMM: FT: Crash with Assertion Fail when riding the bike for the first time
|Reported by:||antoniou79||Owned by:||AndywinXp|
|Version:||Keywords:||crash, acos, assertion|
This happens on current build from master HEAD, 2.8.0git, with the classic version of Full Throttle, as extracted from the Remastered version (GOG or Steam). Tested on Windows 10 x64.
The bug does not occur with ScummVM 2.7.1.
This version is detected by ScummVM as "Full Throttle (Version B/English)"
Steps to reproduce:
- Start a new game, skip the cutscene (optional)
- Exit the dumpster, go right and kick the door to enter the bar
- Grab the barkeeper to get the bike keys
- Exit the bar and "grab" the bike
- The cutscene with Ben riding his bike starts, he says his "When I'm on the road..." lines but when the cutscene should switch to the encounter with another biker, ScummVM crashes with the message "Assertion failed: _akos, file engines/scumm/akos.cpp, line 83"
What should happen:
- ScummVM should transition to the scene where Ben encounters another biker on the road, and they talk for a bit and then fight.