LURE: Pathfinding Broken in Lure of the Temptress
|Reported by:||roushimsx||Owned by:|
|Cc:||Game:||Lure of the Temptress|
ScummVM version (scummvm -v)
- 2.8.0git Mar 11 2023 (via RetroArch)
- 2.7.0 (Feb 14 2023) stand alone
Bug details, including step-by-step instructions to reproduce the bug
- Pathfinding broken. Example save provided in bar standing next to person. Right click on lady, select “talk to”. Character will wander off and not talk to person. Typically will walk in front of the NPC and then continue wandering away.
- Expected behavior: character will walk in front of person and talk to them. Example save from English DOS VGA version provided.
Language of game (English, German, ...)
Version of game (CD, Floppy, DOS, Amiga, …)
- both SCUMMVM EGA and VGA version tested (from https://www.scummvm.org/games/)
Your OS, including version and device if appropriate (Windows 10 build 1709 32-bit, Debian 9.2 x86_64, Android 7.0 on Samsung Galaxy S7, …)
- Windows 10.0.22621.1413