GROOVIE: Clandestiny: Kitchen Door Tips text don't match voiceover
Description (last modified by )
The first two tips for the Kitchen Door puzzle have text that don't match their corresponding voiceovers. I've marked the differences in italics.
This bug is also in the original version it seems.
This riddle is far too easy, friend! I'll spoil it not and ye'll be glad in the end.
This riddle is far too easy, lad! I'll spoil it not and ye'll be glad!
What is the bargain that ye've got when given something but paid for not?
What is the bargain that ye've got when given something but paid not?
- Load the attached save right in front of the Kitchen Door
- Click on the door
- When the puzzle loads, move your cursor to the top black bar. It will turn into a "Guide Book to Scotland"
- Click to bring up the tips
- Click on the curled page in the bottom right
The first two tips will have voiceovers that don't quite match the text shown.
- ScummVM 2.6.0pre 2022-07-09
- Clandestiny Mac App Store Version
(Also, the Kitchen Door riddle is dumb because it implies it's looking for a noun, but it turns out the correct answer is an adjective. Not helped by the voiceover saying twice that you're an idiot if the correct answer is not obvious to you).