Opened 10 months ago
Last modified 8 months ago
#13532 new defect
SCUMM/HE: Flashing line at bottom of screen in Freddi 3
|Reported by:||Thunderforge||Owned by:|
|Cc:||Game:||Freddi Fish 3|
Description (last modified by )
In Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell, there is a situation in which a flashing line appears at the bottom of screen during some dialogue.
- Open the debugger and type in
- Click on the pink fish on the rope in the upper left corner of the screen (do not click on the clam to cut the rope)
- Luther will say "Gee, that fish looks like it's really hungry for those kelp vines."
During Luther's dialogue, the very bottom of the sreen will have a flashing line. See attached animated GIF
- Freddi Fish 3: Steam release
- ScummVM 2.6.0 nightly 2022-06-02
Change History (3)
by , 10 months ago
|Attachment:||Room 17.gif added|
comment:1 by , 10 months ago
comment:2 by , 8 months ago
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.
Turns out this *doesn't* happen in the English-UK version of the game, but it does in the English-US version.