GUI: Add a way to delete saved games from the save/load game grid view
|Reported by:||Thunderforge||Owned by:|
Description (last modified by )
When saving or loading a game from the grid view, there is no option to delete a saved game. The only way to do that is to switch to a list view, select the game, and then click the "Delete" button.
I would like to request adding a way to delete a game from the grid view.
- Create a save in a game that has enhanced save/load support.
- Go back to the launcher main menu
- Click the "Load" button
- If on the List view, click the Grid view button in the bottom left
Note that there is no option to delete a game.
(Tested on ScummVM 2.5.1 and 2.6.0 Nightly 2022-05-25)
- Add a right-click context menu with a "Delete" option when right-clicking on a saved game
- Add a trash can icon near the save file, perhaps only visible when hovering over it
- Change the behavior so that instead of a single click on the save game resulting in a load, instead it behaves like the list view:
- A double-click loads the game
- A single click highlights the game, but does not load it. From there, a newly added "Delete" button can delete the game