SCI: LSL6 music plays all instruments / tracks at once
|Reported by:||RayKoopa||Owned by:||athrxx|
|Cc:||RayKoopa||Game:||Leisure Suit Larry 6|
Description (last modified by )
- ScummVM 2.6.0git5915-gf29cdfcf46a (May 22 2022 09:53:09)
- Game language: English
- Game version: Hi-Res 1.000.000
- Windows 11 21H2 10.0.22000.675
Steps to reproduce:
- Start a new game.
- Leave the hotel and enter the beach (either to the right of the pool, or to the top of the exterior bridge).
- Wait for song to play the flute.
- All flute tracks will start at once in the first run-through of the song. Then the second repeating part of the song plays normally. Sample comparison (AdLib) ScummVM <=> DOSBox
- Music emulation does not matter (I reproduced it on AdLib, Midi, and MT32).
- IIRC, this bug exists at least since SVGA support was added, as that made me try the game in ScummVM and notice this years ago, but I just switched to DOSBox back then thinking I couldn't figure out setting up MIDI properly.
Additional info from forum member Praetorian:
- Also happens in original Lo-res version.
- Beach music seemingly does not play at all when entering from the bridge.
Change History (10)
comment:3 by , 3 months ago
|Component:||Audio → Engine: SCI|
|Keywords:||audio overlapping added|
|Summary:||LSL6 music plays all instruments / tracks at once → SCI: LSL6 music plays all instruments / tracks at once|
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.