SKY: Can Populate More Than One Save Slot At A Time
|Reported by:||alayGit||Owned by:||digitall|
|Cc:||Game:||Beneath a Steel Sky|
ScummVM 2.6.0git2179-g25c63234e49 (Dec 27 2021 14:36:45)
Beneath A Steel Sky: v0.0372cd
Steps To Reproduce:
- Start a fresh games with no saves yet
- Press F5 to open the menu
- Click the 'Save Game' button
- Click on slot 7 and type a save name. Do not push the save game button
- Click on slot 8 and type a save name. This time push save
- Press F5 to return to the save menu
- Click button 1 'Restore'.
- Note that there are saves in both 7 and 8.
- Attempt to restore slot 7. Nothing happens :(
- Attempt to restore slot 8. Game loads like expected
Expected: Slot 7 never should have been saved in the first place.
Actual: There are two saves, one in 7 and one in 8. Slot seven is not loadable.
Tried out in DOSBox and found that it clears slot 7 when I enter the data in 8.
Checked metadata file can see data for both slots.
However only a slot 8 file exists.
Metadata data file attached, as well as slot 7 save.
Picture uncompress MD file also attached.
Change History (11)
comment:5 by , 7 months ago
|Keywords:||saved games added|
|Summary:||Beneath A Steel Sky: Can Populate More Than One Save Slot At A Time → SKY: Can Populate More Than One Save Slot At A Time|