STARK: Cortez says "no", but subtitles say "si"
|Reported by:||Thunderforge||Owned by:||antoniou79|
|Cc:||Game:||The Longest Journey|
Description (last modified by )
During the conversation with Cortez in the theatre, he says the line
So it was a good thing I didn't stick my head out the door to look for you then, no?
The subtitles say the exact same thing, with the final word being "no" in both.
The subtitles say
So it was a good thing I didn't stick my head out the door to look for you then, si?
In other words, the final word is the complete opposite: his voice says the Spanish word for "no", while the subtitles say the Spanish word for "yes".
This bug is present in the original, as shown in this Let's Play.
- Load the attached save
- Click on Cortez and choose "Talk"
- Go through his dialogue until your first choice (you can press Esc to get through it quickly)
- Choose the first option
- Go through several screens until April asks if he's in trouble with immigration, which leads to the line in question.
- ScummVM: Windows x64 Daily 2021-09-22
- The Longest Journey: Steam + Fonts from demo on ScummVM site
Change History (5)
comment:1 by , 4 months ago
|Summary:||STARK: Cortez says "no", but subtitles say "sí" → STARK: Cortez says "no", but subtitles say "si"|