BURIED: Hotkey for pausing the game doesn't work
|Reported by:||Thunderforge||Owned by:||bluegr|
|Cc:||Game:||Journeyman Project 2: Buried in Time|
According to the manual, the game can be paused with Control + P on Windows and Command + P on Macintosh. (This is the same functionality as pausing the game from the command in "Biochip - Interface").
- On Windows, pressing Control + P will pause the game
- On macOS, pressing Command + P will pause the game
(Undefined behavior for other platforms, but presumably the Windows one since most non-Mac platforms lack a Command key).
Pressing the pause hotkey on any platform does nothing.
- ScummVM 2.3.0pre 2021-09-15
- macOS 11.5.2
- Windows 10 Pro 20H2
- The Journeyman Project 2: Buried in Time
- v1.00 24BPP/Windows/English (CD release)
- v1.1 24BPP/Windows/English (GOG release)