BURIED: Cutscene for opening door to Da Vinci's study plays every time the door is opened
|Reported by:||Thunderforge||Owned by:||eriktorbjorn|
|Cc:||Game:||Journeyman Project 2: Buried in Time|
When the door to Da Vinci's study (at the top of the second tower) is opened, a cutscene plays of another agent making a time jump. If you turn away from the door and reopen it, the cutscene will repeat.
I noticed that Arthur only comments after the first time the cutscene plays, but not on subsequent times, so that much is correct.
- Load the attached save
- Open the door. The cutscene will play.
- Move right, then left again.
- Open the door again. The cutscene will play.
I tried to reproduce this in the GOG.com release's original interpreter, but the cutscene only played one time as expected, so it's not a bug in the original game code.
- ScummVM 2.3.0pre 2021-08-31
- Windows 10 Pro 20H2
- The Journeyman Project 2: Buried in Time
- v1.00 24BPP/Windows/English (CD release)
- v1.1 24BPP/Windows/English (GOG release)