BURIED: No Research points awarded for examining Biochip - Files
|Reported by:||Thunderforge||Owned by:||eriktorbjorn|
|Cc:||Game:||Journeyman Project 2: Buried in Time|
Description (last modified by )
- The information on the Jumpsuit
- Agent 3's dossier
- Agent 3's profile
However, none of these are actually awarded.
Because of this bug, a perfect score of 15000 is impossible to achieve.
- Load the attached save game, which is a fresh game with 0 points on it, with Gage positioned right next to a pit in the Da Vinci era
- In your inventory, scroll to "Biochip - Files"
- Click the icon to select the biochip
- In the Biochip Display, click "Access"
- Click "Jumpsuit Overview"
- Click the down arrow three times (1 Research point is supposed to be awarded)
- Click "Return"
- Click "Agent Dossiers"
- Click "Research Unit"
- Click "Agent 3 - Visard, Michelle" (1 Research point is supposed to be awarded)
- Click "Profile" (1 Research point is supposed to be awarded)
- Click "Return"
Click "Missions" (1 Research point is supposed to be awarded) Click "Return"
- In the Biochip Display, click the "Exit" button
- Walk forward one step, which will result in you falling to your death and the death screen being brought up, which shows among other things the "Research Bonus"
Expected: "Research Bonus: "3/15 x 100 = 300"
Actual: "Research Bonus: "0/15 x 100 = 0"
For good measure, I also exhaustively examined every single page in Biochip - Files, but still no points are awarded.
- ScummVM 2.3.0pre 2021-08-31
- Windows 10 Pro 20H2
- The Journeyman Project 2: Buried in Time v1.00 24BPP/Windows/English
Change History (10)
comment:3 by , 10 months ago
|Summary:||BURIED: No Research points awarded for examining Files → BURIED: No Research points awarded for examining Biochip - Files|