GUI: Inconsistent default scaler behaviour
|Reported by:||sev-||Owned by:||criezy|
Description (last modified by )
ScummVM behaves differently when a highres game is launched from the launcher or from the command line.
graphics mode: <default>
scaler: normal, 2x
game gfx: do not override
Steps to reproduce:
- Launch the game from the launcher -> 640x480 window
- Launch the game from the command line -> 1280x960 window
Additional side effect after step 2: game gets "override gfx" ticked and normal2x set as the scaler.
- Disable and remove scaler when <default> gfx mode is selected
- Force scaler to <default> when <default> gfx mode is selected
- Ignore scaler settings when <default> gfx mode is selected just as we do now when launched from the launcher