BLADERUNNER: Restored Content bugs
Hey there, I was playing the blade runner game the restored content version and noticed that there are several bugs throughout the game
- Not losing any money when you buy the stew from Isabella or the Lichen dogs from Mia and Murray.
- After talking to Lucy in the Hysteria hall maze she randomly runs around and then just disappears.
- When talking to Dektora in her dressing room after you reveal who you are and then click on the vase she will tell you not to touch that. However the Dektora interview clue of her saying the flowers were a gift from her lover will be in the KIA even if you did not click on the vase before.
- The music track which plays when you enter the monkey toy room in the Bradbury in act 2 is missing. Also the music that plays when you pick up the chrome outside Runiters is missing.
- With Runciter in act 4. Whether or not you you choose to just talk to him or point your gun at him, when you click on him again at him it will illicit a different response from Runciter. When he tells you to leave he will either be casual or terrified. However if you click on him and then point the gun at him, when you click on him again he gives you the calm response instead of the scared response.
- Also if you did not talk to Gordo at Howie Lees when you talk to him at Taffys he will refer to you as 'that guy from Howie Lees McCoy' even though you did not talk to him at Howie Lees.
- Also there are some clues called crazy legs interview 2 and 3 and crazy legs grovels. Even though Crazy legs did indeed grovel when I was arresting him and he gave me some important information about a woman and a man with a bow tie these clues did not appear in the KIA so these also need to be fixed.
- Also I just wanted to say that when Grigorian responds to the note and to Crazy legs when he is in the cell next to him the clues Grigorian responds a and b don't appear in the KIA and neither do the clues Grigorians resources and Crazys involvement.
- When McCoy climbs the ladder in the bathroom of the Bradbury when he appears on the next floor he is still in his climbing animation pose, it is only for a second but still I thought it was worth bringing up.
- I also noticed that McCoy seems to be missing some frames in his idle animation. When he turns at some points his neck just snaps to the left. This happens even in the original version of the game but I always thought that it was odd.
I will also be attaching a save file for your convenience.