PSP: Nightly build does not start on physical PSP-1000
|Reported by:||lolbot-iichan||Owned by:||rsn8887|
- Download nightly build (e.g. https://buildbot.scummvm.org/snapshots/master/psp-master-d67b16a5.tar.xz)
- Unpack it to ms0:/PSP/GAME/ of actual physical Memory Stick™
- Remove ms0:/scummvm.ini for a clear start
- Insert Memory Stick™ to actual physical PSP-1000
- Select ScummVM application and try to start it
ScummVM starts, game list is displayed
Screen is black, IO indicator blinks repeatedly for several seconds, then console silently powers off
ms0:/PSP/GAME/psp-master-d67b16a5/SCUMMTRACE.TXT file is created with just a single line:
Error in static void PSPPixelFormat::convertFromScummvmPixelFormat(const Graphics::PixelFormat*, PSPPixelFormat::Type&, PSPPixelFormat::Type&, bool&): Unknown bpp in pixeltype. Reverting to 8bpp
I don't know how to enable debug logs on PSP, adding debuglevel=11 to scummvm.ini does not work for me.
Stable build https://downloads.scummvm.org/frs/scummvm/2.2.0/scummvm-2.2.0-psp.zip works fine.
Change History (6)
comment:2 by , 8 days ago
|Summary:||Nightly build does not start on physical PSP-1000 → BACKENDS: PSP: Nightly build does not start on physical PSP-1000|