Opened 2 months ago
SCUMM: Autosave no longer works
|Reported by:||Kurufinwe21||Owned by:|
ScummVM 2.3.0git11537-g434d1f37f9 on Windows 10 (64-bit).
(Also happens with ScummVM 2.2.0.)
Autosaving in Scumm games does not seem to work. With the autosave frequency set to 5 minutes, no autosave ever gets created (or, for games for which I had an old autosave from several years ago, the old save never gets replaced).
- Changing the autosave frequency to 10 minutes makes no difference
- Saving by hand works fine
- No error messages are displayed in the console or the log file
- Games tested: MI1 (ultimate edition), CoMI, FoA CD, Sam & Max CD
- Other engines I've briefly tested seem to autosave fine: GLK (Transylvania), Myst III, Operation Stealth
- While autosave also doesn't work in the latest stable version (2.2.0), it DOES work in version 2.1.2.