No title bar on ScummVM window when switching out of fullscreen (OpenGL)
|Reported by:||Kurufinwe21||Owned by:|
ScummVM 2.3.0git10390-g5cf197d539 on Windows 10
Steps to reproduce:
- In the ScummVM options, turn on fullscreen mode, and set the graphics mode to OpenGL;
- Quit then restart ScummVM; it launches in fullscreen;
- Get out of fullscreen, either through the Options menu or by hitting Alt-Enter.
Result: ScummVM switches to windowed mode, but the window lacks a title bar; it looks out of place and cannot be dragged around. (See attached screenshot.)
Right-clicking ScummVM in the taskbar and selecting Move turns the cursor to the cross icon, but that doesn't let the window move.
However, the window can be resized by dragging the sides, and that makes the title bar appear.
- If ScummVM is started in windowed mode, the bug doesn't occur even if you switch in and out of fullscreen.
- This only seems to occur with the OpenGL renderer. Things work properly with 2x, HQ2x, etc.
- This is on Windows 10. No idea if the problem occurs on other OSes.
- This has been happening for a while (possibly years); I should probably have reported it sooner.