BACKENDS: Android - Local file server errors out when uploading files, creating folders or navigating to Saved games
|Reported by:||antoniou79||Owned by:||antoniou79|
|Version:||Keywords:||LAN, server, upload|
The local file server function (accessed via the Launcher GUI, in Options...-> LAN tab) is not fully operational on current Android build.
The user can access the file server if *all* of the following are true:
- If it is running
- The options dialogue is open
- The Android device screen is active and showing ScummVM (ie it's not in sleep mode, and has not suspended ScummVM). For this reason, using the web browser on the same Android device can be tricky because of the required switching back to ScummVM to have it active.
The (4) is specific to Android. The others apply to the desktop ScummVM too. This extra requirement is not considered a bug at this time (not in this ticket anyway).
The user is able to download files from the file server.
However, the file server produces an "Error" when via a web browser:
- trying to create a new folder
- trying to access the predefined "Saved games" folder,
- uploading a file into a folder
For the testing the "/root/Path:" field was set to "/mnt/sdcard/Download" (a valid path on my device).
ScummVM: 2.2.1pre (Play Store Beta)
Tablet: MediaPad M5 10
Change History (2)
comment:1 by , 6 months ago
|Summary:||[ANDROID] Local file server errors out when uploading files, creating folders or navigating to Saved games → BACKENDS: Android - Local file server errors out when uploading files, creating folders or navigating to Saved games|