SCUMM: PAJAMA1 - Kitchen music gets stuck in infinite loop
|Reported by:||jvprat||Owned by:|
|Game:||Pajama Sam 1|
While playing the Steam release of Pajama Sam 1 (https://store.steampowered.com/app/283960) on Windows 10 (build 18363.900) I got stuck on the kitchen because of an infinite loop with the music, which manifests with several different variants:
- Sometimes when pressing on one of the characters, the mouse pointer disappears like it should start singing, but the background music keeps playing in loop
- Sometimes the character sings and then the music goes back to the "idle" background music but the character keeps playing the graphic animation like it's going to sing again, and the mouse pointer doesn't reappear
- Sometimes pressing on a character while one is already singing, the second one starts singing after the first one, but it enters an infinite loop where part of the song of the first character is played and then the full song of the second one
In all of these situations, the mouse pointer disappears and I can't continue playing (ESC doesn't do anything, F5 shows the ScummVM menu).
I noticed it doesn't happen immediately after entering the kitchen, but it happens after staying there for some time.
I could reproduce it with all these ScummVM versions:
- 2.1.0, the one embedded with the Steam game
- 2.1.2 stable release
- Daily builds from commit f16d48c9, both mingw32 and mingw64