SCUMM: Zak McKracken (FM-TOWNS) - md5sum and corrected entry settings
|Reported by:||raziel-||Owned by:|
I have the FM-TOWNS release of Zak McKracken on disc.
On playing the Kanji version i get the following output:
User picked target 'zak-fm-1' (engine ID 'scumm', game ID 'zak')...
Looking for a plugin supporting this target... SCUMM [all games]
Your game version appears to be unknown. If this is *NOT* a fan-modified
version (in particular, not a fan-made translation), please, report the
following data to the ScummVM team along with the name of the game you tried
to add and its version, language, etc.:
SCUMM gameid 'zak', file '00.LFL', MD5 'ce3edc99cd4f478c5b37104d70c68ca5'
1) Original FM-TOWNS release on disc
2) Zak McKracken and the Alien Mindbenders
3) Version unknown, at least i can't find in the manual or in-game
4) Japanese (Kanji font)
Adding this version to ScummVM is working, although i'm presented with
Zak McKracken and the Alien Mindbenders (FM-TOWNS/FM-TOWNS)
while it probably should be
Zak McKracken and the Alien Mindbenders (FM-TOWNS/Japanese).
Furthermore, the Japanese language is NOT correctly chosen and set, instead
<default> is set as language, which leads to the drawn text being not Kanji
letters, but something else.
It looks like a borked codesets translation (which is probably is?).
My feature requests would be to please
1) add the MD5sum, so that on playing the game no warning pops up anymore
2) set the language to Japanese on adding the game, so that it correctly draws the Kanji letters on the first run.
If more info is needed, please shout